Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Damn, I missed the big pile of oreos

Dang it, why can't I live in Morris, Illinois?

Morris is a town of around 13,000 people and also home to 14 tons of Double Stuff Oreos. See why I want to live there?

Seems a semi-truck full of the yummy cookies was traveling from Chicago to Morris when the driver fell asleep. Well you can imagine what happened then, that's right, happy cookie heaven.

The trailer came open and there were cookies and packages of cookies all over. Now that's my kind of accident.
No charges have been filed so far due to the cops being busy enjoying some milk and cookies. Who needs donuts when you have Double Stuffs.
Rest of the story here


0 comments:

Visit my other crappee homes on the web

*Visit my CelebuCrap site here
*Visit my medical transcription blog here
*Visit my Nashville Gossip blog here
*Contact me here


Bookmark us

AddThis Feed Button

Who's visited

Please support my bad habits

Funnee for the day

'A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for Patience for his moods, because Lord, if I pray forStrength I'll just beat him to death'
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin