Monday, May 19, 2008

Burger King robbed by Burger Queen

Sunday morning about 4 a.m. a man dressed in a colorful floral dress and pink necklace, entered a Burger King in New Orleans through the drive-thru window and demanded not breakfast, but cash. He got his money and headed back out the drive-thru window into his waiting white pickup and took off.

Police described the suspect as a man in his mid-20s, 6-foot-1-inch tall and weighing about 180 pounds. He was wearing a red wig, pink necklace and a red, white and black floral dress during the time of the robbery. It was not known whether stilettos or pumps were the footwear of choice. Well stilettos are a bitch to run in so let's hope he was wearing pumps.

This is not the first robbery that has involved a sharply dressed cross-dresser, in fact there's a string of them. Guy's gotta pay for his fab wigs and dresses somehow.

Read the rest of the story here.

(The above is not the perp, just a great picture of drag queen, Lee Tracey. Read about him/her here, you can even hire her for parties, woohoo)

0 comments:

Visit my other crappee homes on the web

*Visit my CelebuCrap site here
*Visit my medical transcription blog here
*Visit my Nashville Gossip blog here
*Contact me here


Bookmark us

AddThis Feed Button

Who's visited

Please support my bad habits

Funnee for the day

'A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for Patience for his moods, because Lord, if I pray forStrength I'll just beat him to death'
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin