Sunday, May 11, 2008

TOILET EXPLODES BUT THE STITCHES ARE OKAY

Johnson City, New York -

Richard Szymanski had surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from his face on Tuesday but now he really has a story to tell.

Mr. Szymanski decided to use the commode and was sitting minding his own business when steam started coming from below. Before the 61-year-old man could un-ass the throne fully the toilet exploded, launching him a few feet into the shower wall.

Crap, that's scary. “It was kind of hot there for a minute,” said Szymanski. Under-reaction of the year.

Szymanski said he was a little dizzy, but didn't think he was seriously injured....Good thing since he still had stitches from his surgery two days earlier. Ouch.

The fire department arrived and all was well, well except for the exploded toilet. A broken hot water line is said to be the cause.

No word yet if therapy will be needed.

0 comments:

Visit my other crappee homes on the web

*Visit my CelebuCrap site here
*Visit my medical transcription blog here
*Visit my Nashville Gossip blog here
*Contact me here


Bookmark us

AddThis Feed Button

Who's visited

Please support my bad habits

Funnee for the day

'A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for Patience for his moods, because Lord, if I pray forStrength I'll just beat him to death'
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin