Sunday, May 11, 2008

COULD YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT GOING INSANE?

Watch this video, then read the description. You'll probably have to watch it again. Poor guy.


41 hours, no food, no water, only Rolaids to get by on. Could you survive?

Nicholas White, a 34-year-old New York production manager, decided to work late one Friday night but then decided to have a smoke break. He went downstairs for a cigarette but on the way back up to his office on the 39th floor the elevator stopped in between floors. Then he was trapped. The office building was empty because of the weekend and White had no food, no water, and nothing to keep his mind occupied except thoughts of escape and a fear of dying from dehydration.

Makes the video a little more interesting doesn't it?

0 comments:

Visit my other crappee homes on the web

*Visit my CelebuCrap site here
*Visit my medical transcription blog here
*Visit my Nashville Gossip blog here
*Contact me here


Bookmark us

AddThis Feed Button

Who's visited

Please support my bad habits

Funnee for the day

'A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for Patience for his moods, because Lord, if I pray forStrength I'll just beat him to death'
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin