Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Funniest naked story of the day

Hmmm, what to do when you're having a layover and you're a pilot and a flight attendant. What to do, what to do.

I could probably think of half a dozen things like going to the zoo, taking in a museum or a movie, sleeping, find a fun game of bingo. There are a lot of things I could think to do.

One of the things I don't think I'd do though would be take a naked romp around the local woods, but apparently these two thought that would be a grand idea.

About 9:30 pm people who lived around these woods started calling police to say they had seen a naked man and an intoxicated woman running around. Wow, alcohol was involved, shocker there.

The police must have been bored because they decided to use a helicopter with heat-seeking equipment and found the 24-year-old naked pilot hiding behind a shed, wearing only flip-flops and a watch.

The 24-year-old flight attendant was found at some point, although there was no mention in the news story of how so it must not have been near as funny.

Both have been suspended from the airline they worked for. The man was charged with indecent exposure, public drunkenness and other offenses. The woman was charged with theft from a motor vehicle, public drunkenness and other offenses; police said she took a flashlight from a neighbor's vehicle.

Honestly, I think they should have just let the two go, I think they're probably embarrassed enough as it is. Just my opinion.

0 comments:

Visit my other crappee homes on the web

*Visit my CelebuCrap site here
*Visit my medical transcription blog here
*Visit my Nashville Gossip blog here
*Contact me here


Bookmark us

AddThis Feed Button

Who's visited

Please support my bad habits

Funnee for the day

'A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for Patience for his moods, because Lord, if I pray forStrength I'll just beat him to death'
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin