Thursday, August 21, 2008

Use your panties for a free ride

Boy, gas prices must be hellish in SoCal. One Craigslister has taken a novel approach to get a little action, offer free rides if you'll let him look at your panties while he - uhmmm - takes care of his needs. Yes, this is an actual post, you can check out the original here.

"FREE Driver in exchange for a look in your underwear! (SoCal)Hey ladies!

I'll pick you up, drive u to work, pick u up from work and drop u back home for FREE!!! NO charge! But it'll depend how far your work is and I can only drive u 2-3 times a week cause I don't have the car a lot and the days will vary every week. All I ask is a pose in your underwear while I release myself, that's it!

You don't have to do anything, no touching or dancing. Just let me see u in your undies while I release myself! It'll take about 5-10 min that't it. I know this is a wierd deal but it's real and not a scam. I'm a real person kinda shy but a good guy.

So, it would work like this. I would come to your place and u give me a tease in your undies and after I'm done I'll drive u to your work. When I pick you up and drop you to your home, you would give me another tease! That's it! Please, lets make this work! Pretty please...............? I have a pic and number IM me at [redacted].

We can meet in public first to get to know each other and we can talk on the phone. Again, I'm a real person no strings attached! I'll drive for you FREE! If u need to stop for errands along the way, I'll do it for you also! I have a nice clean car '03 year. Let's make this work! "

Ha ha. Ballsy. So I wonder why it is he only has a car sometimes. Could it be his mom wont let him take it out more than a couple of times a week?

No word on if he had any takers or not.

0 comments:

Visit my other crappee homes on the web

*Visit my CelebuCrap site here
*Visit my medical transcription blog here
*Visit my Nashville Gossip blog here
*Contact me here


Bookmark us

AddThis Feed Button

Who's visited

Please support my bad habits

Funnee for the day

'A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for Patience for his moods, because Lord, if I pray forStrength I'll just beat him to death'
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin