Sunday, May 18, 2008

Looking for a vacation this summer? Try the penis museum

Stuffed elephant penis

Sigurdur Hjartarson is a man on a mission, he wants lots of penises. But don't worry, he's not a pervert, he's a museum owner, and he has brought together 261 stuffed penises from 90 species, the largest being from a sperm whale, is 70 kg (154 lb) and 1.7 meters (5.58 ft) long. The smallest, a hamster penis bone, is just 2 mm and must be viewed through a magnifying glass. Poor hamster. I guess when they call someone a buck gerbil, it's really not a compliment.

The one thing that Hjartarson is missing is a human penis, but there have been four men so far who have promised to donate, now it's just a waiting game.

If you'd like to visit the penis museum is located in Husavik, Iceland and can be visited year round or you can visit their website here. It has translation for various languages.

Personally I think it would be completely interesting to visit. Sigurdur says about his exhibit, "I hope visitors leave the museum in a better mood than when they arrived." How could they help not being happy? It's a bunch of penises for criminy sake.

0 comments:

Visit my other crappee homes on the web

*Visit my CelebuCrap site here
*Visit my medical transcription blog here
*Visit my Nashville Gossip blog here
*Contact me here


Bookmark us

AddThis Feed Button

Who's visited

Please support my bad habits

Funnee for the day

'A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for Patience for his moods, because Lord, if I pray forStrength I'll just beat him to death'
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin