Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dumbass of the day, back scratching with a revovler

OMG, what is the world coming to? People worry about kids around guns, but kids are generally smarter than morons like this.

Seems Jorge had an itch he couldn't quite reach and so of all the things he could have grabbed to scratch it, he used a gun and the gun went off, shooting him. Bonehead.

Jorge Espinal of Fort Worth is 44, yes that's four four as in over 3 years old, what the hell was he thinking? Here's the shocker, beer and poker were involved, haha.

“He told officers he had an itch on his back and grabbed the first thing he could get a hold of, which was a revolver,” Lt. Dean said. “The gun went off." Dumbass. Read the whole story

here.

0 comments:

Visit my other crappee homes on the web

*Visit my CelebuCrap site here
*Visit my medical transcription blog here
*Visit my Nashville Gossip blog here
*Contact me here


Bookmark us

AddThis Feed Button

Who's visited

Please support my bad habits

Funnee for the day

'A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for Patience for his moods, because Lord, if I pray forStrength I'll just beat him to death'
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin