Monday, May 12, 2008

And you thought you were having a bad day

So what would be worse than wrecking your car? How about watching your house burn down? How about a ticket? How about all three in one day?

A Rock Island, Tennessee man was trying to make a left turn into his drive way when he was hit by another car. His wife heard the crash and ran out to see what had happened like any normal person would, the only problem was she was cooking at the time and the unattended burner caught fire. Just as poor Justin Hill, 42, was being airlifted to a hospital he got to see his trailer in flames.

Hill was treated and released from the hospital, but as a bonus he was cited in the accident for failure to yield, nothing like kicking ya when you're down. I think if I was a cop and I had a choice of ticketing the poor guy or not, I would have taken pity and not written the ticket.

{Source Examiner}

0 comments:

Visit my other crappee homes on the web

*Visit my CelebuCrap site here
*Visit my medical transcription blog here
*Visit my Nashville Gossip blog here
*Contact me here


Bookmark us

AddThis Feed Button

Who's visited

Please support my bad habits

Funnee for the day

'A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for Patience for his moods, because Lord, if I pray forStrength I'll just beat him to death'
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin